Episode Details

Back to Episodes
05.26.2026

05.26.2026

Published 3 months ago
Description

Hey everyone, Nina here with your Tuesday Newsround

大家好,我是 Nina,带来周二的 Newsround 少儿新闻。

update. Don't go anywhere because we've got

别走开,因为我们准备了

all of this for you in the next

接下来八分钟的全部内容。

eight minutes. How to keep your pets cool

高温天怎样让宠物保持凉快。

in the heat. And we're joined in the

还有两位这个周末

studio by two players who'll be battling it

将在温布利对决的球员

out this weekend at Wembley.

做客我们演播室。

But first, are you feeling hot?

首先,你是不是觉得很热?

Well you're not alone if so,

如果是,你并不孤单。

as temperatures have been high for this time

英国各地这个时节

of year across the UK with yesterday one

气温一直偏高,昨天还是

of the hottest days on record for May

英国五月有记录以来

and it could get even hotter today.

最热的日子之一,今天甚至可能更热。

Here's BBC weather presenter Simon King with more.

BBC 天气主持人西蒙·金带来更多消息。

I hope you've been allowed a lot of

希望你吃到了超多

ice cream because phew what a scorcher.

冰淇淋,因为这天也太热啦。

It has been really hot across England and

英格兰和威尔士全程高温,

Wales with lots of weather records being broken.

多项天气纪录被打破。

With a temperature of 35 degrees in southeast

英格兰东南部气温达到35摄氏度,

England it's been the hottest May day ever

创下五月最热纪录。

recorded. We've had the warmest May night and

我们迎来最暖五月夜,

it was the hottest bank holiday monday the

也是英国史上最热

uk has experienced but for most of england

银行假日周一;英格兰

and wales temperatures have soared and today is

和威尔士大部气温飙升,

expected to be just as hot for many

今日多地依旧酷热,

of us and there's also going to be

阳光依旧强烈,

a lot of very strong sunshine again so

务必涂好防晒霜,

make sure you keep using the sun cream

做好防晒,

and protect yourself from the sun as much

避免晒伤。

as possible to stop you getting sunburn now

五月本不该这么热,

it's not normally this hot in may temperatures

气温比平均

have been up to 15 degrees celsius above

高出15摄氏度,

average and this hot weather is something you

这种酷暑通常

might only see in the peak of the

只在暑假最热时出现。

summer holidays. But scientists think that this heat

科学家表示,人类活动

wave has been made five times more likely

导致此次热浪

because of humans' influence in climate change.

发生概率增加五倍。

Thanks, Simon. OK, from putting your socks in

谢谢西蒙。好啦,从把袜子

the fridge to taking a cold shower,

放冰箱到冲冷水澡,

we humans have plenty of ways to keep

人类有超多

cool in the heat.

防暑妙招。

But for our pets, staying comfortable can be

但对宠物来说,

a little trickier. So here are some top

防暑更难。这里有几个

tips to help you look after your furry

高温天照顾

friends while the temperatures are high.

毛孩子的小贴士。

Hi Newsrounders, I'm Rory from The Pets Factor,

大家好,我是《宠物专栏》的罗里,

and here are my top tips for

这些是我给大家的

keeping your pets safe in this beautiful,

高温天宠物防暑

beautiful weather. It might be nice for us,

安全建议。天气对我们很舒服,

but it's not always nice for them.

对它们可不一定。

Firstly, when you're going out for a walk

首先,带狗狗出门散步,

with your dog, then you need to be

一定要

making sure you're carrying water with you at

随身带水。

all times. The other thing you need to

另外,走到

do is when you step out onto concrete

水泥地或人行道时,

or onto a pavement, put your hand on

先用手摸地面。

the floor. If you can't keep your hand

如果手撑不过10秒,

there for more than about 10 seconds,

就说明地面太烫,

then it's too hot and you shouldn't be

别让狗狗走水泥地,

walking on that concrete you should be going

改去公园走草地。

to the park walking on the grass.

The other thing to remember is stick to

另外选凉爽时段出门,

the cooler parts of the day making sure

只在清晨和傍晚,

you're sticking to the morning and the evenin

Listen Now

Love PodBriefly?

If you like Podbriefly.com, please consider donating to support the ongoing development.

Support Us