Episode Details

Back to Episodes
05.24.2026

05.24.2026

Published 3 months, 1 week ago
Description

Good morning, De-Graft here with your Sunday

早上好,我是 De-Graft,带来星期日的

Newsround. Coming up over the next few

少儿新闻 Newsround。接下来几分钟,

minutes, we have all of this.

我们会看到这些内容。

A bumper Strange News with some of

《奇闻》来一大波,里面有

the weirdest races I've ever seen.

我见过最怪的一些比赛。

And find out why you're unlikely to find

还会了解为什么在英国的花园里,

a kangaroo in your garden in the UK.

你大概率找不到袋鼠。

But first this morning, it was a great

不过今天早上的第一条,是昨天

day in the sun for Hull City fans

Hull City 球迷在阳光下

yesterday. After they beat Middlesbrough 1-0 in

度过开心的一天,他们 1 比 0 击败 Middlesbrough,

the Men's Championship play-offs final at Wembley.

比赛是在温布利举行的男子英冠升级附加赛决赛,

meaning they've now earned around £200 million and

这意味着他们获得约 2 亿英镑收入,

will play in the Premier League next season.

下赛季将征战英超联赛。

Now some of you will remember that Southampton

你们有些人可能还记得,Southampton

were expected to play in that play-off but

原本预计会参加那场附加赛,

were removed from the competition after admitting

但他们承认通过刺探对手 Middlesbrough

to cheating by spying on rivals Middlesbrough.

作弊后,被移出了比赛。

Now sticking with play-offs and Charlton Athletic

继续说附加赛,Charlton Athletic

will play in the Women's Super League next

下赛季将参加女子超级联赛,

season after beating Leicester City.

因为她们击败了 Leicester City。

After a 0-0 draw it went to

0 比 0 战平后,比赛进入

penalties and Charlton goalkeeper Sophie Whitehouse

点球大战,Charlton 门将 Sophie Whitehouse

stopped Leicester scoring four times,

四次阻止 Leicester 进球,

earning them the promotion while Leicester were relegated.

帮助球队升级,而 Leicester 降级。

It was the first ever WSL promotion relegation

这是 WSL 首次举行升降级

play-offs because next season there'll be 14 teams

附加赛,因为下赛季参赛队会有 14 支,

playing instead of 12.

而不是 12 支。

Next, for many of you, half term has

接下来,对很多人来说,半学期假期

started and for the rest, it's right around

已经开始;其他人也马上

the corner. So we asked you what your

就要放假了。所以我们问大家,

plans were for the time off and here's

休息时间有什么计划,

what you had to say. I'm

来听听你们怎么说。

mostly excited for the half term because in

我最期待半学期假期,

the half term it's going to be Eid

因为假期里会过 Eid,

so I'm going to go to my cousin's

所以我要去表亲家,

house and get my mehndi done and spend

画好 mehndi,

a lot of time with my family.

还要和家人待很多时间。

I'm most excited for Eid trampoline park

我最期待 Eid、蹦床公园,

or the park. I'm most excited for celebrating

或者去公园。我最期待庆祝

Eid because I'm going to go to my

Eid,因为我要去

cousin's house and we're going to like play

表亲家,我们会一起玩,

together and my little brother is also going

我弟弟也会

to play with us. Meeting my cousins,

和我们一起玩。我要见表亲们,

I'm playing football with them, I'm going to

和他们踢足球,还要去

the park. I'm going on the plane,

公园。我要坐飞机,

going to visit my

去看望我在

nanny in Ireland.

爱尔兰的奶奶。

In the mid -half term, I'm going to

在半学期假中,我打算

go raven stop to a ground and I'm

去一个球场,

going to go dirt biking. I'm going to

还要去骑越野摩托。我会去

my cousin's house and I'm going to play

表亲家,和他们一起玩,

with them or maybe go park with them

或者一起去公园,

and I'm also looking forward to Eid.

我也很期待 Eid。

Well, enjoy guys.

祝你们玩得开心,大家。

Now we have a Sunday treat for you,

现在我们给大家准备了星期日小惊喜,

so sit back, put your feet up and

坐好,把脚放松,

watch some of the week's strangest stories.

看看本周最奇怪的一些故事。

You're welcome. Here

不用谢。

are thousands of people who have come out

这里有成千上万的人出来

to watch a soapbox race in the US,

观看美国的一场肥皂箱赛车,

where homemade go-karts race as fast as

自制小车要尽可能快地

they can

Listen Now

Love PodBriefly?

If you like Podbriefly.com, please consider donating to support the ongoing development.

Support Us