Episode Details
Back to Episodes
05.18.2026
Description
Hello, it's Monday the 18th of May.
大家好,今天是5月18日周一。
I'm Jenny and here's what's coming up on
我是珍妮,接下来为您带来
BBC Newsround.
BBC儿童新闻。
That is really heavy.
这真的很重。
Football superfan Nancy goes behind the scenes at the
足球超级粉丝南希探访了
Women's Super League trophy ceremony.
女超联赛颁奖仪式现场。
We want to know your favourite butterfly.
我们想知道你最喜欢的蝴蝶。
And as it's Monday, there's happy news.
周一还有好消息哦。
Hi there, well this weekend Manchester City took
大家好,本周末曼城
home the trophy in this year's Women's Super
拿下了今年女超联赛的
League. It's the first time in ten years
冠军。这是他们十年来
that they've taken home the title and the
首次夺冠,同时也
first time in six years that Chelsea have
是切尔西六年来首次
not won it. Football superfan Nancy went behind
无缘冠军。超级球迷南希为
the scenes for Newsround.
本栏目探访了现场。
Challenges to champions.
从挑战者到冠军。
A title ten years in the making.
十年磨一剑终夺冠。
Hi Newsround, I'm Nancy.
大家好,我是南希。
I'm a massive Manchester City fan and I
我是曼城死忠球迷,我
love football.
超爱足球。
Today, Manchester City are playing West Ham,
今天曼城对阵西汉姆联,
but this is no ordinary game.
但这可不是普通比赛。
The staff behind me are preparing for Manchester
我身后的工作人员正为曼城
City to lift the WSL trophy later.
稍后捧起女超奖杯做准备。
Must be a lot of work but look
工作量肯定很大,但你看
how many people there are.
来了好多人啊。
I got to help sell the trophy and
我要帮忙准备奖杯和
medals ready for the big celebration.
奖牌,为庆典做准备。
We're going to place the medals on the
我们要把奖牌摆到
medal tray and make them look really lovely
奖牌托盘上,尽量摆得
for the games. Thank you so much Tessa,
好看。非常感谢你,泰莎,
I'd better get going because the game's about
我得走了,比赛马上
to start. I'm
就要开始了。我
not the only one who's excited I'm really
不是唯一一个激动的人,我真的
excited like just to be here and like
超兴奋,能来到这里,而且
in London it's gonna be a well good
是在伦敦,这场比赛肯定
game I didn't realize it was today so
超精彩。我之前不知道今天有比赛,
when I got up and mum told me
起床的时候妈妈告诉我
to get ready it was quite a big
要准备出门,我当时
jump I'm really excited for the game to
超惊喜。我特别期待这场比赛,
them a long time ago I was support
很久以前我本来支持
Arsenal but then I saw Manchester City really
阿森纳,但后来看到曼城
win some games I was like that so
赢了好多比赛,我就觉得
I'm quitting Arsenal I'm going to Manchester City
我不粉阿森纳了,改粉曼城。
right now I'm really excited to see the
现在我特别期待看到
shiny trophy and
闪闪发光的奖杯,还有
after
后来
the trophy left Laura Coombs even stopped to
颁奖结束后,劳拉·库姆斯甚至停下来
chat with me how does it feel winning
和我聊天。你拿下双冠王
the double yourself it feels amazing we've been
感觉怎么样?感觉太棒了,我们一直
waiting a long time for this bit of
我等这一刻等了很久
a dream ending for me what would you
这对我是梦幻结局你会
say to your younger self yes work hard
对年轻时的自己说什么?要努力
but just enjoy every moment because it goes
但也要享受每一刻因为时间
really quickly. How are you going to celebrate?
过得飞快。你打算怎么庆祝?
So we're going to go meet our family
我们先去见家人
and friends now and then we're heading back
和朋友,之后回
up to Manchester. I think the club have
曼彻斯特。俱乐部应该
got a few things planned for us and
为我们准备了些活动
we're just going to be together, celebrate together,
我们会一起庆祝
have a good time. Hopefully I'll be holding
好好玩。希望我有天能
this trophy one day.
举起这个奖杯
Brilliant, Nancy, thank you for that report.
太棒了南希,谢谢你的报道
Next up, in women's rugby,
接下来是女子橄榄球新闻
England have won the Six Nations title for
英格兰队拿下六国赛冠军
the eighth time in a row.
实现八连冠
The Red Roses played France in Bordeaux,