Podcast Episode Details

Back to Podcast Episodes
把大家的头放一起是个什么鬼?

把大家的头放一起是个什么鬼?


Episode 790


A: I'd like to discuss the terms of pavements for our account before we sign the contract and place our first order. 
在签合同和下第一个订单之前,我想讨论一下我方的付款方式。


B: Like all of our customers, we require payment in full no later than 90 days from the date on each invoice. 
我们所有客户都一样,需要在发票开立日期后90天内支付全款。

A: I'd like to run a suggestion by you. And maybe we could put our heads together and come to a mutually beneficial agreement. 
我想给你提个建议,也许我们可以一起想想办法,达成一个互利共赢的协议。

B: What do you have in mind, Larry? 
你有什么主意,拉里?

A: What would you say if we agree to pay 50% up front and the balance within 30 days from the invoice.
如果我们同意提前支付50%,并与发票开立日期后30天内付清余款,你觉得如何?

B: That would certainly help our cash flow, but what do you want in return?
这当然会对我们的现金流有帮助,但是你想要什么回报呢?

A: We would like you to cover the freight costs. 
我们想要你方支付运费。

B: Sorry, Larry. That would put us out of pocket thousands of dollars.
抱歉,拉里。这样我们会损失几千美元。

A: What if we paid up front?
那我们提前付款怎么样?

B: Your offer has raised the ante, but I'm standing firm.
你的提议增加了筹码,但我坚持立场。

A: So, that's a no?
所以就是不行了?

B: Sorry. 
抱歉。



Published on 6 years, 7 months ago






If you like Podbriefly.com, please consider donating to support the ongoing development.

Donate